Sales Manager – Youngstown, OH
If interested in this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Do not respond to this ad.
Cumulus- Youngstown is hiring an exceptional Sales Manager to help drive the future of local media sales with our 8 well positioned brands in the market. We provide our team with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Cumulus encourages innovation and supports effort to drive new business. In return, we require a polished leader that possesses the necessary drive and will to achieve success.
- Lead a team of local sellers through effort to diversify our broadcast sales portfolio and penetrate vital business categories.
- The Sales Manager must lead the process of implementing our resources and build a culture based on new business development. This requires a deep appreciation for systems, performance monitoring/measurement, training/employee development, and a results-oriented leadership approach.
- Upon demonstrating an understanding of the media sales business the Manager will be encouraged to identify high-performance sales talent and rebuild his/her team to insure continued growth.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Current line management of sales organization or recently-promoted senior sales leaders.
- Experience should be heavily grounded in out-bound sales activity. Demonstrated “account management” skills will be secondary to demonstrated expertise in new business development.
- Ability to cultivate long lasting customer relationships with mutual residual benefit.
- 5-10 years of steady progression as a sales leader:
- 2-3 yrs experience as a sales manager or higher. Responsible for strategic account planning and basic understanding of financial statements.
- 5 yrs experience managing an outside b2b sales force in an organization which has a highly structured training program & focused goal-orientation.
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account mgmt.
- Must be a recognized top-performer, high-energy/hard charging personality with strong goal-orientation and ability to coach/mentor.
As America’s second largest operator of radio stations, Cumulus provides high-impact local marketing solutions in 110 metropolitan areas. We introduce businesses of all sizes to our communities of over 150 million listeners via radio, digital media, targeted e-mail and on-site promotions. These solutions help our customers build strong brands and tap into over $4 Trillion of local spending power
Cumulus offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
How to Apply
Enter How to apply instructions here.
3,218 total views, 1 today